Wednesday, March 18, 2009

An Introduction of Sorts

Baron Von Lahey at your service! I am the proprietor of AirshipEntertainment, a fleet of Airships designed around YOUR pleasure and happiness. From gambling, to brotheling, to tea on the high deck, we do offer it all. Please feel free to view any of our ships as a safe haven and a decent place to leave me all your monies. I can attest that our goods are of the highest quality, and will be some of the best you have experienced. Our motto is simple; There's a room for that, and if not, then there is now. Stop by and have yourself a wonderful time and do remember, it's only good business. I'm sure that will make sense at a later time but I can't even begin to know what I'm talking about.

You will usually find me and my closest advisors on board the flag ship of the fleet, The Orgia. Our largest ship by far she is certainly a sight to behold, offering more than any man, or woman, could ever imagine. The daily shows can put the leading theaters out of business, and the saloons are always open. Breaking free of territorial bonds, The Orgia has a mind of its own, traversing the world, bringing the good times to you. Be sure to keep an eye out on on the horzion else you miss us. I thank you in advance for your patronage, and wish for you all to keep the haze going.

The Baron

As a side note - Some of my customers *cough* The Penny Dreadfuls *cough* tend to be better customers than others, so please be good dears and follow their example.

No comments:

Post a Comment